You may sign up for the Summer Reading Program starting on June 27. Here's how:
- Choose your age group (kids or teens), then click on the "Sign Up!" button to fill out the registration form.
- After you sign up one person, there is the option to "Add a Family Member." This is an easy way to keep track of everyone with just one username and password.
- Logging begins on July 7. There will not be a link to your reading log on your summer reader page until then.
- Log 100 minutes each week (a week is Sunday-Saturday) and win that week's prize.
- Children and teens may read by themselves or be read to (including audio books).
- Prizes include free books and coupons to local businesses. Prizes may be picked up the following Monday after the week ends.
- All registrants will be entered into the weekly drawing whether or not the 100 minute goal was reached.
- For more info on what's happening this summer, please click here!
Dig Into Reading and Beneath the Surface are sponsored by the Friends of the Norfolk Public Library, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.
Questions? Please call Marissa Antosh, Youth Services Librarian, at (508) 528-3380 x5 or send an email to