You may sign up for the Summer Reading Program starting on July 3. Here's how:
- Choose your age group
- Click on the button that says "Join here!" Enter your age and birthday (this is a required field).
- Fill in the form. Please note that with the new software, each person must have a different username and password. Family members cannot be grouped under one username anymore.
- Write your username and password down in a safe place. You will use this to log in from one year to the next.
- Logging begins on July 10. There will not be a link to your reading log on your summer reader page until then.
- Log 120 minutes of reading each week (a week is Sunday-Saturday) and you may come in to select a prize.
- Children and teens may read by themselves or be read to (including audio books).
- Prizes include free books and coupons to local businesses. Prizes may be picked up the following Monday after the week ends.
- All registrants will be entered into the weekly drawing whether or not the 120 minute goal was reached.
- Keep an eye out for special challenges to earn more prizes!
- For more info on what's happening this summer, please click here!
On Your Mark, Get Set, Read! and Get in the Game, Read! are sponsored by the Friends of the Norfolk Public Library, the Massachusetts Library System, the Boston Bruins, and the Massachusetts Board of Library Commissioners.
Questions? Please call Marissa Antosh, Senior Youth Services Librarian, at (508) 528-3380 x5 or send an email to email@example.com