SAILS will be moving our servers from our office to a cloud environment. The process will begin Monday, September 16th and continue for much of the week. It’s going to take so long because all of our data needs to be converted into another database format.
What does this mean for you?
You WILL be able to
- search Enterprise
- check out physical items
- check out digital items – Overdrive
- check out holds that become available
- pay bills (yeah!)
- use online magazines & databases
You WILL NOT be able to:
- place new holds
- receive notices of available holds
- use any of the “My Account” features
- use the statewide Virtual Catalog
Though you can’t do much of anything in Enterprise, no items will be due during this week.