EEC will lead the way in helping Massachusetts
children and families reach their full potential. By
providing and coordinating a range of services and
assistance, EEC will continuously improve the
quality, affordability, and accessibility of early
education and care in the Commonwealth.
EEC GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- Put children and families first;
- Be flexible and accountable;
- Balance access, affordability, quality and coordination/continuity of care;
- Prioritize the needs of low-income families;
- Build on strengths of current system; minimize weakness; maximize resources;
- Seek input from staff and stakeholders; and
- Keep interested parties informed of progress.