Please note the following:
Most new DVDs are very popular! But don't be discouraged. If you place a hold on a dvd that we own, you will get it before patrons from other libraries.
To place a hold on one of these dvds, just click on the title or the cover art. This will bring you to the catalog record for that film and you can then place your hold.
Also note: Most of our feature film dvds are widescreen editions. If you prefer full screen, you will need to go to a different record in the catalog. But remember, you only get first preference (over patrons from other libraries) on Norfolk dvds.
(Plot synopses and cast lists courtesy of Metacritic.com unless otherwise noted.)
Available September 1st
- Starring: Bob Odenkirk, Kathy Baker, Roberto Aguire,Robin Williams
- A devoted husband (Robin Williams) in a marriage of convenience is forced to confront his secret life.
All his life, Dan Landsman (Jack Black) has never been the cool guy. That’s about to change – if he can convince Oliver Lawless (James Marsden), the most popular guy from his high school who’s now the face of a national Banana Boat ad campaign, to show up with him to their class reunion. A man on a mission, Dan travels from Pittsburgh to LA and spins a web of lies to recruit Lawless. But he gets more than he bargains for as the unpredictable Lawless proceeds to take over his home, career, and entire life.
Nine years after an infection turns most of humanity into rabid creatures, Patrick (Matthew Fox), Jack (Jeffrey Donovan) and Lu (Quinn McColgan), live in peace until the infected appear again. Patrick and Jack must put the past behind them to protect the one being that means most to them.
- Starring: Charlize Theron, John Howard, Nathan Jones,Nicholas Hoult, Riley Keough, Tom Hardy, Zoë Kravitz
- In the furthest reaches of our planet, in a stark desert landscape where humanity is broken, and everyone is fighting for the necessities of life, there are two rebels who just might be able to restore order—Max (Tom Hardy), a man of action and few words, who seeks peace of mind following the loss of his wife and child in the aftermath of the chaos, and Furiosa (Charlize Theron), a woman of action who believes her path to survival may be achieved if she can make it across the desert back to her childhood homeland.
Available September 8th
- Starring: Blake Lively, Ellen Burstyn, Harrison Ford, Kathy Baker, Michiel Huisman
- After miraculously remaining 29 years old for almost eight decades, Adaline Bowman (Blake Lively) has lived a solitary existence, never allowing herself to get close to anyone who might reveal her secret. But a chance encounter with charismatic philanthropist Ellis Jones (Michiel Huisman) reignites her passion for life and romance. When a weekend with his parents (Harrison Ford and Kathy Baker) threatens to uncover the truth, Adaline makes a decision that will change her life forever.
- Starring: Courtney Halverson, Heather Sossaman, Jacob Wysocki, Matthew Bohrer, Mickey River, Moses Jacob Storm, Renee Olstead, Shelley Hennig, William Peltz
- While video chatting one night, six high school friends receive a Skype message from a classmate who killed herself a year earlier. At first they think it's a prank, but when the girl starts revealing the friends' darkest secrets, they realize they are dealing with something out of this world, something that wants them dead.
Available September 15th
- Starring: Lily James, Richard Madden, Cate Blanchett, Helena Bonham-Carter
- The story of Cinderella follows the fortunes of young Ella whose merchant father remarries following the tragic death of her mother. Keen to support her loving father, Ella welcomes her new stepmother Lady Tremaine and her daughters Anastasia and Drisella into the family home. But, when Ella's father suddenly and unexpectedly passes away, she finds herself at the mercy of a jealous and cruel new family. Finally relegated to nothing more than a servant girl covered in ashes, and spitefully renamed Cinderella, Ella could easily begin to lose hope. Yet, despite the cruelty inflicted upon her, Ella is determined to honor her mother's dying words and to "have courage and be kind." She will not give in to despair nor despise those who abuse her. And then there is the dashing stranger she meets in the woods. Unaware that he is really a prince, not
merely an employee at the Palace, Ella finally feels she has met a kindred soul. It appears as if her fortunes may be about to change when the Palace sends out an open invitation for all maidens to attend a ball, raising Ella's hopes of once again encountering the charming "Kit." Alas, her stepmother forbids her to attend and callously rips apart her dress. But, as in all good fairy tales, help is at hand as a kindly beggar woman steps forward and, armed with a pumpkin and a few mice, changes Cinderella's life forever.
[Link] Little Boy
- Starring: Ben Chaplin, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, David Henrie, Emily Watson, Kevin James, Michael Rapaport, Tom Wilkinson
- A seven-year-old boy is willing to do whatever it takes to bring his father back from World War II.
- Starring: Elizabeth Banks, John Cusack, Paul Dano, Paul Giamatti
- A chronicle of reclusive Beach Boys songwriter and musician Brian Wilson's life, from his successes with highly-influential orchestral pop albums to his nervous breakdown and subsequent encounter with controversial therapist Dr. Eugene Landy.
War veteran Peter (David Oyelowo) struggles to keep himself from having another psychotic episode as he awaits a visit from an old friend.
- Starring: Adam Scott, Jason Schwartzman, Judith Godrèche, Taylor Schilling
- Alex (Adam Scott), Emily (Taylor Schilling), and their son, RJ, have recently moved to Los Angeles’s Eastside from Seattle. Feeling lost in a new city, they are desperate to find their first new friends. After a chance meeting with Kurt (Jason Schwartzman) at the neighborhood park, they gladly agree to join family pizza night at his home. But as it gets later and the kids go to bed, the family “playdate” becomes increasingly more revealing as the couples begin to open up.
Available September 22nd
- Starring: Anthony Michael Hall, Brooklyn Decker, Cobie Smulders, Giovanni Ribisi, Guy Pearce, Kevin Corrigan
- Recently divorced, newly rich, and utterly miserable, Danny (Kevin Corrigan) would seem to be the perfect test subject for a definitive look at the relationship between money and happiness. Danny’s well-funded ennui is interrupted by a momentous trip to the local gym, where he meets self-styled guru/owner Trevor (Guy Pearce) and irresistibly acerbic trainer Kat (Cobie Smulders). Soon, their three lives are inextricably knotted, both professionally and personally.
Available September 29th
33 years after the infamous Rendlesham Forest UFO incident, three metal detector enthusiasts hunting for Saxon gold in the same region, capture incredible footage of UFO's whilst filming their expedition. As nightfalls and with their navigation equipment failing, they find themselves facing a terrifying encounter with an unforgiving alien presence.
- Starring: Blythe Danner, June Squibb, Malin Åkerman,Martin Starr, Mary Kay Place, Reid Scott, Rhea Perlman,Sam Elliott
- Carol, a widow in her 70's, is forced to confront her fears about love, family, and death. After her routine is rattled she decides to start dating again and falls into relationships with two very different men.
- Starring: Kennedi Clements, Kyle Catlett, Rosemarie DeWitt, Sam Rockwell, Saxon Sharbino
- Legendary filmmaker Sam Raimi and director Gil Kenan reimagine and contemporize the classic tale about a family whose suburban home is invaded by angry spirits. When the terrifying apparitions escalate their attacks and take the youngest daughter, the family must come together to rescue her.
- Starring: Jason Statham, Jude Law, Melissa McCarthy,Rose Byrne
- Susan Cooper (Melissa McCarthy) is an unassuming, deskbound CIA analyst, and the unsung hero behind the Agency’s most dangerous missions. But when her partner falls off the grid and another top agent is compromised, she volunteers to go deep undercover to infiltrate the world of a deadly arms dealer, and prevent a global disaster.
- Starring: Anders Holm, Cobie Smulders, Elizabeth McGovern, Gail Bean
- When Samantha Abbott (Cobie Smulders) begins her final semester teaching science at a Chicago high school, she faces some unexpected news: She’s pregnant. Soon after, Samantha learns that one of her favorite students, Jasmine (Gail Bean), has landed in a similar situation.
Available October 2nd
- Starring: Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, James Spader,Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo, Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Scarlett Johansson
- When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.
Available October 6th
In the near future, breathable air is nonexistent and two engineers (Norman Reedus and Djimon Hounsou) tasked with guarding the last hope for mankind struggle to preserve their own lives while administering to their vital task at hand.
- Starring: Angus Sampson, Dermot Mulroney, Leigh Whannell, Lin Shaye, Stefanie Scott, Tate Berney
- This chilling prequel, set before the haunting of the Lambert family, reveals how gifted psychic Elise Rainier (Lin Shaye) reluctantly agrees to use her ability to contact the dead in order to help a teenage girl (Stefanie Scott) who has been targeted by a dangerous supernatural entity.
- Starring: Adam Rodriguez, Channing Tatum, Joe Manganiello, Kevin Nash, Matt Bomer
- Picking up the story three years after Mike bowed out of the stripper life at the top of his game, Magic Mike XXL finds the remaining Kings of Tampa likewise ready to throw in the towel. But they want to do it their way: burning down the house in one last blow-out performance in Myrtle Beach, and with legendary headliner Magic Mike sharing the spotlight with them. On the road to their final show, with whistle stops in Jacksonville and Savannah to renew old acquaintances and make new friends, Mike and the guys learn some new moves and shake off the past in surprising ways.
- Starring: Olivia Cooke, RJ Cyler, Thomas Mann
- Greg (Thomas Mann), a high school senior who is trying to blend in anonymously, avoids deeper relationships as a survival strategy for navigating the social minefield that is teenage life. He even describes his constant companion Earl (RJ Cyler), with whom he makes short film parodies of classic movies, as more of a ‘co-worker’ than a best friend. But when Greg’s mom (Connie Britton) insists he spend time with Rachel (Olivia Cooke) – a girl in his class who has just been diagnosed with cancer – he slowly discovers how worthwhile the true bonds of friendship can be.
After their teenage son is killed in a car crash, Paul (Andrew Sensenig) and Anne (Barbara Crampton) move to the quiet New England countryside to try to start a new life for themselves. But the grieving couple unknowingly becomes the prey of a family of vengeful spirits that reside in their new home, and before long they discover that the seemingly peaceful town they’ve moved into is hiding a terrifyingly dark secret. Now they must find a way to overcome their sorrow and fight back against both the living and dead as the malicious ghosts threaten to pull their souls – and the soul of their lost son – into hell with them.
Available October 13th
- Starring: Dwayne Johnson, Jason Statham, Paul Walker,Tyrese Gibson, Vin Diesel
- After Dominic Toretto and his crew helped take down Owen Shaw, his brother, Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham), wants revenge.
- Starring: Alexandra Daddario, Carla Gugino, Dwayne Johnson, Ioan Gruffudd, Kylie Minogue,Paul Giamatti
- After the infamous San Andreas Fault finally gives, triggering a magnitude 9 earthquake in California, a search and rescue helicopter pilot (Dwayne Johnson) and his estranged wife (Carla Gugino) make their way together from Los Angeles to San Francisco to save their only daughter (Alexandra Daddario). But their treacherous journey north is only the beginning.
- Starring: Brittany Robertson, George Clooney, Hugh Laurie, Raffey Cassidy
- Bound by a shared destiny, a bright, optimistic teen (Britt Robertson) bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor (George Clooney) jaded by disillusionment embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as “Tomorrowland.”
Available October 20th
- Starring: Adam Driver, Alba Rohrwacher
- New York City newlyweds Jude (Adam Driver) and Mina (Alba Rohrwacher) have a seemingly perfect relationship. But things take an unsettling turn with the birth of their son. Convinced that the baby must be kept free of all contaminants, Mina develops fanatical obsessions with veganism, cleanliness, and purity that may kill the child unless Jude can stop her.
- Starring: Al Pacino, Chris Messina, Harmony Korine, Holly Hunter
- Reclusive small town locksmith Angelo Manglehorn (Al Pacino) has never quite recovered from losing the love of his life, Clara. Fixated on her memory, he feels closer to his beloved cat than the people around him and prefers to find comfort in his work and daily routine. Still, he forges on with his tenuous human connections, maintaining intermittent contact with his son, taking misplaced pride in a former protégé gone astray, and establishing a cautious friendship with a kindhearted woman from the local bank. As this solitary man approaches the possibility of new love, he finds himself at a crossroads between remaining consumed by the past and embracing the present.
- Starring: Austin Abrams, Cara Buono, Cara Delevingne,Halston Sage, Hannah Alligood, Jaz Sinclair, Josiah Cerio,Justice Smith, Nat Wolff
- Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs back into his life—dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge—he follows. After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Quentin arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Quentin soon learns that there are clues, and they're for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Quentin sees of the girl he thought he knew.
Pitch Perfect 2
- Starring: Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, Hailee Steinfeld,Rebel Wilson, Skylar Astin
- The Barden Bellas enter an international a cappella competition that no American team has ever won.
Testament of Youth
- Starring: Alicia Vikander, Colin Morgan, Dominic West,Emily Watson, Kit Harington, Taron Egerton
- A British woman recalls coming of age during World War I.
Locked away from society in an apartment on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, the Angulo brothers learn about the outside world through the films that they watch. Nicknamed the Wolfpack, the brothers spend their childhood re-enacting their favorite films using elaborate homemade props and costumes. With no friends and living on welfare, they feed their curiosity, creativity, and imagination with film, which allows them to escape from their feelings of isolation and loneliness. Everything changes when one of the brothers escapes, and the power dynamics in the house are transformed. The Wolfpack must learn how to integrate into society without disbanding the brotherhood. (Documentary)
Z for Zachariah
- Starring: Chiwetel Ejiofor, Chris Pine, Margot Robbie
- In the wake of a disaster that wipes out most of civilization, a young woman (Margot Robbie) survives on her own, fearing she may actually be the proverbial last woman on earth, until she discovers the most astonishing sight of her life: another human being. A distraught scientist (Chiwetel Ejiofor), he’s nearly been driven mad by radiation exposure and his desperate search for others. A fragile, imperative strand of trust connects them. But when a stranger (Chris Pine) enters the valley, their precarious bond begins to unravel.
Available October 27th
- Starring: Josh Wiggins, Lauren Graham, Luke Kleintank,Robbie Amell, Thomas Haden Church
- A precision-trained military dog, Max serves on the frontlines in Afghanistan alongside his handler, U.S. Marine Kyle Wincott. But when things go terribly wrong on maneuvers, Kyle is mortally wounded and Max, traumatized by the loss of his best friend, is unable to remain in service. Shipped stateside, the only human he seems willing to connect with is Kyle’s teenage brother, Justin, so Max is adopted by Kyle’s family, essentially saving his life. But Justin has issues of his own, such as living up to his father’s expectations for him; he isn’t interested in taking responsibility for his brother’s troubled dog. However, Max may be Justin’s only chance to discover what really happened to his brother that day on the front, and with the help of a tough-talking young teen, Carmen, who has a way with dogs, Justin begins to appreciate his canine
companion. Justin’s growing trust in Max helps the four-legged veteran revert back to his heroic self, and as the pair race against time to unravel the mystery, they find more excitement—and danger—than they bargained for. But they each might also find an unlikely new best friend…in each other.
- Starring: Adam Sandler, Brian Cox, Josh Gad, Kevin James, Michelle Monaghan, Peter Dinklage
- When intergalactic aliens misinterpret video-feeds of classic arcade games as a declaration of war against them, they attack the Earth, using the games as models for their various assaults. President Will Cooper (Kevin James) has to call on his childhood best friend, '80s video game champion Sam Brenner (Adam Sandler), now a home theater installer, to lead a team of old-school arcaders (Peter Dinklage and Josh Gad) to defeat the aliens and save the planet. Joining them is Lt. Col. Violet Van Patten (Michelle Monaghan), a specialist supplying the arcaders with unique weapons to fight the aliens.
- Starring: 50 Cent, Forest Whitaker, Jake Gyllenhaal,Oona Laurence, Rachel McAdams
- Billy Hope (Jake Gyllenhaal), the reigning Junior Middleweight Champion, seemingly has it all with an impressive career, a beautiful and loving wife (Rachel McAdams), an adorable daughter (Oona Laurence) and a lavish lifestyle. When tragedy strikes and his lifelong manager and friend (Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson) leaves him behind, Hope hits rock bottom and turns to an unlikely savior at a run-down local gym: Tick Willis (Forest Whitaker), a retired fighter and trainer to the city’s toughest amateur boxers. With his future riding on Tick’s guidance and tenacity, Billy enters the hardest battle of his life as he struggles with redemption and to win back the trust of those he loves.
Available November 3rd
Do I Sound Gay?
- Starring: Dan Savage, David Sedaris, David Thorpe,George Takei, Margaret Cho, Tim Gunn
- Is there such a thing as a "gay voice"? Why do some people "sound gay" but not others? Why are gay voices a mainstay of pop culture—but also a trigger for anti-gay harassment? The feature documentary Do I Sound Gay? explores these questions and more and includes revealing interviews with Margaret Cho, Tim Gunn, Don Lemon, Dan Savage, David Sedaris and George Takei.
The End of the Tour
- Starring: Anna Chlumsky, Jason Segel, Jesse Eisenberg,Joan Cusack, Mamie Gummer, Mickey Sumner, Ron Livingston
- The End of the Tour tells the story of the five-day interview between Rolling Stone reporter (and novelist) David Lipsky (Jesse Eisenberg) and acclaimed novelist David Foster Wallace (Jason Segel), which took place right after the 1996 publication of Wallace’s groundbreaking epic novel, Infinite Jest. As the days go on, a tenuous yet intense relationship seems to develop between journalist and subject. The two men bob and weave around each other, sharing laughs and also possibly revealing hidden frailties – but it’s never clear how truthful they are being with each other. Ironically, the interview was never published, and five days of audio tapes were packed away in Lipsky’s closet. The two men did not meet again. The film is based on Lipsky’s critically acclaimed memoir about this unforgettable encounter, written following Wallace’s 2008
The Final Girls
- Starring: Adam DeVine, Alexander Ludwig, Alia Shawkat,Malin Åkerman, Nina Dobrev, Taissa Farmiga, Thomas Middleditch
- When Max (Taissa Farmiga) and her friends reluctantly attend an anniversary screening of “Camp Bloodbath,” the infamous ‘80s horror film that starred Max’s late mother (Malin Akerman), they are mysteriously sucked into the silver screen. They soon realize they are trapped inside the cult classic movie and must team up with the fictional and ill-fated camp counselors, including Max’s mom as the scream queen, to battle the film’s machete-wielding killer. With the body count rising in scene after iconic scene, who will be the final girls left standing and live to escape this film?
- Starring: Jason Bateman, Joel Edgerton, Rebecca Hall
- Simon (Jason Bateman) and Robyn (Rebecca Hall) are a young married couple whose life is going just as planned until a chance encounter with an acquaintance from Simon’s high school sends their world into a harrowing tailspin. Simon doesn’t recognize Gordo (Joel Edgerton) at first, but after a seemingly coincidental series of encounters and mysterious gifts prove troubling, a horrifying secret from their past is uncovered after nearly 20 years. As Robyn learns the unsettling truth about what happened between Simon and Gordo, she starts to question: how well do we really know the people closest to us, and are past bygones ever really bygones?
- Starring: Amy Poehler, Bill Hader, Lewis Black, Mindy Kaling, Phyllis Smith
- Growing up can be a bumpy road, and it’s no exception for Riley, who is uprooted from her Midwest life when her father starts a new job in San Francisco. Like all of us, Riley is guided by her emotions: Joy (Amy Poehler), Fear (Bill Hader), Anger (Lewis Black), Disgust (Mindy Kaling) and Sadness (Phyllis Smith). The emotions live in Headquarters, the control center inside Riley’s mind, where they help advise her through everyday life. As Riley and her emotions struggle to adjust to a new life in San Francisco, turmoil ensues in Headquarters. Although Joy, Riley’s main and most important emotion, tries to keep things positive, the emotions conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house, and school.
Following in his father’s footsteps and hoping for some much-needed family bonding, a grown-up Rusty Griswold (Ed Helms) surprises his wife, Debbie (Christina Applegate), and their two sons with a cross-country trip back to America?s “favorite family fun park,” Walley World.
Available November 10th
Ricki and the Flash
- Starring: Kevin Kline, Mamie Gummer, Meryl Streep, Rick Springfield, Sebastian Stan
- Ricki Rendazzo (Meryl Streep) is a guitar heroine who made a world of mistakes as she followed her dreams of rock-and-roll stardom. Returning home, Ricki gets a shot at redemption and a chance to make things right as she faces the music with her family, including her daughter (Mamie Gummer), her ex-husband (Kevin Kline) and his new wife (Audra McDonald).
- Starring: Ben Kingsley, Derek Luke, Matthew Goode,Natalie Martinez, Ryan Reynolds, Victor Garber
- An extremely wealthy man (Ben Kingsley) dying from cancer undergoes a radical medical procedure that transfers his consciousness into the body of a healthy young man (Ryan Reynolds). But all is not as it seems when he starts to uncover the mystery of the body’s origin and the organization that will kill to protect its cause.
- Starring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Byung-hun Lee,Courtney B. Vance, Dayo Okeniyi, Emilia Clarke, J.K. Simmons, Jai Courtney, Jason Clarke, Matt Smith
- When John Connor (Jason Clarke), leader of the human resistance, sends Sgt. Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney) back to 1984 to protect Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke) and safeguard the future, an unexpected turn of events creates a fractured timeline. Now, Sgt. Reese finds himself in a new and unfamiliar version of the past, where he is faced with unlikely allies, including the Guardian (Arnold Schwarzenegger), dangerous new enemies, and an unexpected new mission: To reset the future.
- Starring: Amy Schumer, Bill Hader, Brie Larson, Colin Quinn
- Since she was a little girl, it’s been drilled into Amy’s (Amy Schumer) head by her dad (Colin Quinn) that monogamy isn’t realistic. Now a magazine writer, Amy lives by that credo—enjoying what she feels is an uninhibited life free from stifling, boring romantic commitment—but in actuality, she’s kind of in a rut. When she finds herself starting to fall for the subject of the new article she’s writing, a charming and successful sports doctor named Aaron Conners (Bill Hader), Amy starts to wonder if other grown-ups, including this guy who really seems to like her, might be on to something.
Available November 13th
Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck
This authorized documentary traces Cobain's life from his early days in Aberdeen, Washington to his success with the grunge band Nirvana.
Available November 17th
- Starring: BD Wong, Bryce Dallas Howard,Chris Pratt, Irrfan Khan, Judy Greer, Ty Simpkins, Vincent D'Onofrio
- Twenty-two years after the events of Jurassic Park (1993), Isla Nublar now features a fully functioning dinosaur theme park, Jurassic World, as originally envisioned by John Hammond. After 10 years of operation and visitor rates declining, in order to fulfill a corporate mandate, a new attraction is created to re-spark visitor's interest, which backfires horribly.
Available November 24th
- Starring: Connie Britton, Jesse Eisenberg, John Leguizamo, Kristen Stewart
- Mike (Jesse Eisenberg), a seemingly hapless and unmotivated stoner is enjoying his small-town life with his live-in girlfriend, Phoebe (Kristen Stewart), when his world is suddenly turned upside down. Unbeknownst to him, Mike is actually a highly trained, lethal sleeper agent. In the blink of an eye, as his secret past comes back to haunt him, Mike is thrust into the middle of a deadly government operation and is forced to summon his inner action-hero in order to survive.
- Starring: Lake Bell, Owen Wilson, Pierce Brosnan,
- As an American businessman (Owen Wilson) and his family settle into their new home in Southeast Asia, they suddenly finding themselves in the middle of a violent political uprising. They must frantically look for a safe escape as rebels mercilessly attack the city.
Shaun the Sheep Movie
- Starring: John Sparkes, Justin Fletcher, Kate Harbour,Omid Djalili, Richard Webber
- When Shaun decides to take the day off and have some fun, he gets a little more action than he bargained for. A mix up with the Farmer, a caravan and a very steep hill lead them all to the Big City and it's up to Shaun and the flock to return everyone safely to the green grass of home.
This web site is a real find for film buffs. You can find the name of that film you can't quite remember by searching by actor(s) or even by partial title. You can cross-reference by clicking on the actor in the cast list and find a list of all of his movies. Also listed (besides cast) are writers, directors and crew. TV shows are in the database as well. So, last week when I watched an episode of "House" and recognized 2 actors but couldn't remember from where (!) I was able to search (by season and episode list) and find the answers which would normally have either kept me up or come to me in a flash at 2 a.m. Give it a try. [Link] www.imdb.com.